CDL A Owner Operator Truck Driver (CDL Driver) - 3667 - Driver Job List

Over 30,000 truck driver jobs nationwide | Recruiters post truck driver jobs

Local Driving Jobs | Regional & OTR Driving Jobs | Company Drivers & Owner Operators

Dispatcher Jobs | Diesel Mechanic Jobs | Transportation Support Jobs

Company Name Hub Group Trucking
Location Kent, Washington
Date Posted May 2, 2018
Category Regional Driving Jobs
Job Type Owner-Operator


CDL A Owner Operator Truck Driver (CDL Driver)


At Hub Group Trucking, we offer drivers careers, and we know that miles and pay are just part of the equation.  Our goal is to give our Owner Operators more balance in their life, whether it’s more home time, more miles or a bigger paycheck.  We can offer you these things and more! We are seeking Owner Operators to join our team.

Our Owner Operators enjoy Pay & Mileage that includes:

  • Quarterly Safety Bonus
  • Up to 3,000 miles weekly

Owner Operator Truck Driver – CDL – Tractor Trailer – Transportation & Logistics

At Hub Group Trucking, approximately 95% of our drivers are home daily, so they can spend quality time with the people who are most important to them and still be able to receive a large weekly paycheck.  The other 5% of our drivers are home throughout the week and/or weekends.  We offer 24-hour, seven days a week dispatch, so you’re covered no matter what time or day you’re hauling freight.

Owner Operator Driver benefits include:

  • Home-time Policy: weekends and throughout the week, depending on type of run
  • Fuel and Tire Discount Programs
  • Comdata Fuel CardTractor and Bobtail Insurance Program
  • Health, Dental and Life Insurance Plans available
  • Occupational Accidental Insurance available
  • Deductible Reimbursement Insurance
  • Fuel Tax service
  • Rider Policy
  • Comdata daily advances available
  • Third Party Lease Purchase available

Owner Operator Truck Driver – Tractor Trailer – Transportation & Logistics

Only registered drivers can request calls from employers. If you are already registered please Login below. If you are not yet registered please register by clicking the 'Register' button below. It takes less than a minute and you only have to register once.
Login Register
Truck driver recruiters

Are you searching for truck driver jobs? Then you’ve come to the right place! America’s Driver Job List is a national resource where truck drivers can easily view multiple truck driving job opportunities in a single place, and where truck driver recruiters at carriers nationwide can easily post open truck driver jobs.

Each day, America’s Driver Job List adds thousands of new local, regional, and OTR truck driving jobs. We also have a large selection of non-driving jobs to choose from. Browse jobs by state, job type, or job categories; no matter how you browse, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect truck driving job for you at!

Job searching on America’s Driver Job List is open to transportation companies of all types. We showcase local, regional, and national transportation jobs from all parts of the U.S. You won’t find a more diverse range of great driving jobs and transportation support opportunities anywhere else! If you’re a professional driver, seeking CDL truck driving jobs, browse our selection of truck driver jobs today!

If you’re a carrier seeking professional drivers anywhere in the US, post your job opportunity on America’s Driver Job List and instantly put it in front of thousands of drivers and other transportation professionals.

~ America’s Driver Job List ~